Mirror, mirror on the wall
I've been sporting a new photo of myself for a few weeks now on my profile to the right. Being a pretty vain person I just can't resist taking a look at it from time to time. Not more than once an hour of course, all good things in moderation eh?Am I really that handsome? Amazing. I keep checking in the mirror to make sure.
But there is something nagging me - something there at the back of my mind. I sense a certain resemblance to some celebrity but I can't think who. Someone that I might not want to be too closely associated with?
The younger Hitler? Val Doonican? Mr. Bean?? It's worse than not being able to remember someone's name or some word that's on the tip of your tongue.

Last night I woke up with the name "D.H. Lawrence" lit up in lightbulbs in my mind and I've just been poking around on the internet for some pictures today. What do you think? Kodemari says the shape of the head and eyebrows is the same, also the beard of course. And between you and me I think I look just as steamy as him too in my own quiet way, heh!heh!. But I was never the intense brooding type; always a cute and happy smile - that's me.
Also I haven't written any torrid or passionate literature - so far. But I have to admit it, I did go to Nottingham once.

I'm not sure that I want to look like D.H.Lawrence though - I'll have to draw up a list of people I do want to look like and work from that.
I can reveal though that I do have a doppelganger and he lives in Worcester, England. One of my friends there met him in the street once and started to tell him all her news thinking it was me...
Spooky eh?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home